Lorna enjoyed living an active lifestyle, but suffered from chronic pain that left her unable to do many of the things she enjoyed. After a robotic-assited hip replacement at Lakeview Hospital, she was back on her feed entertaining guests just three days later, and pain-free!
You may also like
- STAT+: Pharmalittle: FDA finds ‘potential systemic bias’ in Amgen cancer drug trial; drugmakers organize to push back on antitrust reviews
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dealing With Menopause and Anxiety
- STAT+: FDA finds ‘potential systemic bias’ in Amgen’s KRAS drug trial ahead of advisory meeting
- Survivorship Clinics a Crucial Part of Cancer Treatment
- Adults shouting can be as harmful as sexual or physical abuse, study finds
- What is Chronic Pain?