Link to full episode: https://youtu.be/_glfXRPLIGU
In this episode of “How Leaders Think,” we explore the dire consequences of toxic environments and dysfunction within teams, including lack of motivation, silos, and a lack of trust. Unpacking the responsibility of leaders, Kenny and Kevin examine ways to bring out the best in their people while questioning assumptions and challenging perspectives for personal growth. They emphasize the importance of seeking an outsider’s perspective to uncover blind spots and provide valuable insights.
Other places to find the “How Leaders Think” podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/how-leaders-think-with-kenny-lange/id1434737807
* Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2wKtzb6KaF1vNlG9TsZkzh
* Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy50cmFuc2lzdG9yLmZtL2tlZXAtcmlzaW5nLXdpdGgta2VubnktbGFuZ2U=
* Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/b13c5d64-50db-4626-9685-c356116ec54b
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Kennylange/podcasts
* Website: https://howleadersthink.kennylange.com/
Be sure to subscribe so that you don’t miss an episode!
Necessary Endings by Henry Cloud: https://amzn.to/3ubQAcn
Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988
Lead Tandem website: https://leadtandem.com/
Express Pro Training: https://expressprostraining.com/
Kevin Johnson’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-johnson-mba-9011b276/