DR SANJIV SHAH
– Endocrinologist : Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital Mumbai
– Clinical Pharmacology, KEM Hospital (5 years, 1983-87) & Global Diabetes trials 20 years
– 50 original research papers publish
– Academic Clinician, practice 38 years
– Startup equity: GATHER, mHEALTH Diabetes Care Pedios Foot Solutions
DR G ARUN MAIYA
– Professor and Dean, Chief- Centre for Diabetic Foot Care and Research, Manipal College of Health Professions Manipal Academy of Higher Education – Manipal
– Ph.D. on “Diabetic foot care”
– Expertise: PBM, Diabetic foot care, Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, Pain management, Cancer rehabilitation, Occupational health.
– Research: Diabetes and its complications, Cancer rehabilitation, Occupational health, Chronic pain, Tissue healing, Exercise training in cardiopulmonary conditions.
– Professional organizations: President of “Indian Podiatry association-Karnataka Chapter” and Membership Director, World Association for Photo biomodulation Therapy and life member of various associations.
– Patents & Copy Rights: Design and Development of pain relieving instrument-national research & Development Corporation, government of India Design and development of insole for plantar pressure assessment in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with and without peripheral neuropathy
Design and Development of LASER SHOE in Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Copyright: Comprehensive assessment of diabetic foot assessment protocol
– Over 150 publications in reputed Journals.
DR VIMAL M. TELANG:
– Former Lecturer and Head of Department of Physiotherapy All India Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Mumbai with 36 years of experience.
– Fellowship Training: In Indonesia in 1994 under UNDP
– Bi-regional training in CBR from W.H.O in Sri Lanka, 1998
– P.G teacher MPT (Neuro Physiotherapy) with MUHS
– Involved in Projects with: W.H.O, Central Research Projects, Department of Science & Technology, NGO’s CoInvestigator for S&T project “Footwear and Footcare for Diabetic patients
Publications in international and national scientific journals, WHO training Manual