Pain is a signal that travels through nerve fibres to the brain for interpretation. And When something hurts, your body is telling you something. On this episode of Medtalk, Health talk, we’ll talk about what this pain means— the causes, the types and the treatment.
You may also like
- AHA News: Eating Foods That Promote Inflammation May Worsen Heart Failure
- Higher Risk of Falls/Fractures With Androgen Receptor Inhibitors
- Is there a connection between prescription opioids and depression?
- Does glucosamine work for joint pain?
- Education and Easy Disposal Option Lower Opioid Supply
- Two Rare Syndromes, One Patient in Rerun Hell
- STAT+: In major bet, Biogen pays $1.5 billion for rights to a once-failed treatment for depression