This is a 65 year old patient, who had significant fall 3 months earlier, had nonoperative treatment without finding any relief of back pain and difficulty in ambulation, sitting. She went on with operative management Balloon kyphoplasty with posterior stabilisation with prompt pain relief and improved outcome with ambulation and sitting capacity.
You may also like
- What is the healthiest bread?
- Opinion: FDA: Ignore a pharma company’s deceptive racial equity argument for keeping Makena, an ineffective preterm labor drug
- Next launch attempt of Artemis I set, but could delay due to tropical depression
- STAT+: Zuckerberg, Chan want new Harvard institute to answer questions about the brain and AI
- Opinion: Gender-affirming care should be embraced, not met with vitriol and bomb threats
- New Signify details, out-of-state telehealth use, and Fitbits to study brain exercise
- NIH launches the next stage of its ‘human genome project’ for the brain