A pain that lasts for 3 to 6 months or more, it’s called chronic pain. About 25% of people with chronic pain will go on to have a condition called chronic pain syndrome (CPS). That’s when people have symptoms beyond pain alone, like depression and anxiety, which interfere with their daily lives.
How Does Chronic Pain Look Like!!
1 week ago
1 Min Read
You may also like
Chronic Pain • Video
Best Treatment for Facial Nerve Pain in Gujarat
5 hours ago
- Gait Disorders and Abnormalities
- ‘Equal opportunity to be healthy’: Stricter air pollution standards would benefit some populations more than others, study says
- California bill aims to ban sale of popular candies containing ingredients that may cause health issues
- College student recounts her social media breaking point and how she stopped ‘scrolling mindlessly’
- Opinion: There is no epidemic of autism. It’s an epidemic of need
- What makes fentanyl so dangerous and how can people prevent overdoses? Our expert explains
- You were right — traffic noise is indeed pushing up your blood pressure