Similar to nourishment, our body thrives best when it is hydrated. Being hydrated is known to reduce inflammation which in turn can help chronic pain. I don’t know about you but I hate being out somewhere and realizing just how thirsty I am. Always ensuring you have water with you when heading out can help you stay hydrated. Keeping your favourite drinks in the house can also help. I personally love a good warm tea or my current favourite, this mushroom hot chocolate. I find sitting with a warm beverage very calming for my nervous system.
Heal Your Chronic Pain: Part Four of Seven!
7 days ago
1 Min Read
You may also like
- STAT+: Pharmalittle: Appeals court rules Purdue can shield Sacklers from lawsuits; chemo shortage blamed on drugmakers’ lack of investment
- Missing Doctor’s Body Found; Ketamine for Migraines; Foodborne Illness Outbreaks
- Living Day to Day With Psoriasis
- Sacklers win appeal that shields them from opioid lawsuits, clearing way for bankruptcy settlement
- STAT+: Lured by a bigger payday, a medical device maker sold fake plastic parts. Many were implanted in chronic pain patients
- Opinion: In defense of being ‘Cali sober’
- Treating Vitiligo: Build a Care Team You Trust