This is the link to the publication:
ACCEPTANCE AND COMMITMENT THERAPY FOR CHRONIC PAIN: AN OVERVIEW OF SYSTEMATIC REVIEWS WITH META-ANALYSIS OF RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIALS
• Posttreatment: ACT can reduce depression, anxiety, inflexibility, catastrophizing.
• Posttreatment: ACT can improve mindfulness, pain acceptance, flexibility.
• Three-month: ACT can improve depression, inflexibility, functioning, flexibility.
• Six-month: ACT can improve mindfulness, functioning, acceptance, flexibility.
• Six-twelve-month: ACT can improve catastrophizing and functioning.