Justin Minyard, a retired army veteran, speaks about his chronic pain following 3 tours. After he had a spinal cord stimulator implanted, he is able to live his life to the fullest.
You may also like
- What is the healthiest bread?
- Opinion: FDA: Ignore a pharma company’s deceptive racial equity argument for keeping Makena, an ineffective preterm labor drug
- Next launch attempt of Artemis I set, but could delay due to tropical depression
- STAT+: Zuckerberg, Chan want new Harvard institute to answer questions about the brain and AI
- Opinion: Gender-affirming care should be embraced, not met with vitriol and bomb threats
- New Signify details, out-of-state telehealth use, and Fitbits to study brain exercise
- NIH launches the next stage of its ‘human genome project’ for the brain