In this video, I discuss living with chronic pain and the guilt and shame it can bring. I also show you an emotional vibrational frequency chart that I found online. I think that learning to raise my emotional state helps me both physically and mentally. My chronic pain is due to 40 years with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and 3 lower back surgeries.
You may also like
- What is the healthiest bread?
- Opinion: FDA: Ignore a pharma company’s deceptive racial equity argument for keeping Makena, an ineffective preterm labor drug
- Next launch attempt of Artemis I set, but could delay due to tropical depression
- STAT+: Zuckerberg, Chan want new Harvard institute to answer questions about the brain and AI
- Opinion: Gender-affirming care should be embraced, not met with vitriol and bomb threats
- New Signify details, out-of-state telehealth use, and Fitbits to study brain exercise
- NIH launches the next stage of its ‘human genome project’ for the brain