Chronic Pain Awareness. Dealing with chronic pain is very difficult to deal with someone life. Pain is very difficult to deal with and is very tiresome. Pain limits your daily life and what one can do on a daily basis. This is my short description of what I go through in many bad flares of pain.
- Soaring Use of Ketamine Creates a Health Care ‘Wild West’
- Opinion: Hospices can’t handle the growing number of patients who need wound care
- The Truth About Holiday Weight Gain
- Overdose deaths during pregnancy spiked over the past few years, study says
- Don’t Let the Holiday Blues Derail Your Diet
- STAT+: Pharmalittle: CRISPR pioneers reflect on future of gene editing; U.K. and pharma reach deal on how NHS pays for drugs
- STAT+: A digital pill shows early promise in detecting opioid overdose, sleep apnea