Managing pain after lung surgery is complicated. We review different ERAS, pain management, and protocl/pathways. A review of the literature and current ongoing clinical trials is also performed. The video to demonstrate the technique for intercostal blockade is also shown.
You may also like
- Call it data liberation day: Patients can now access all their health records digitally
- About the CNN/KFF Mental Health Survey
- Opinion: Listen: Wheelchair users and Medicare disagree on what’s ‘primarily medical in nature’
- Epic’s overhauled sepsis model, Verily’s close FDA ties, & AI for biopsies
- STAT+: Pharmalittle: U.S. Supreme Court asks solicitor general for views on ‘skinny label’ case; Express Scripts and Kroger are mired in dispute
- Pregnant and taking antidepressants? Study found no risk of neurodevelopmental harm to baby